Wednesday, May 16, 2007

In the Summertime when the weather is hot....

We have been loving this warm weather! We actually held our whole family home evening on Monday OUTSIDE! We played tag and had a squirt gun fight for our activity. We've spent a lot of evenings sitting on our porch swing. This morning I was out mowing the lawn with Dawson in the backpack, and then Tim took Dawson in the bike trailer for a ride. He loved it! I'm going to go call Dave in a minute and see if he wants to go boating tonight. Even though it was a mild winter, we are feel like this is much needed sun. And we are going to enjoy every second of it!

Squirt Gun Fight
Bike Ride

Ethan and Dawson (Dawson looking like a goof. He loved the bike ride!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE SUMMER! I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Dave is such a good dad to those boys. And as far as Dawson looking goofy--I think he looks great. His crooked little grim and his hair spiked up, make Daws unique (and adorable}!