Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Mexican Chicken.

MMMMMMMmmmmmmm. This is a yummy, easy recipe. I just made it for dinner, and I love it! If anyone else is in a recipe rut (I ALWAYS am.), here is a fresh new recipe for you.

Mexican Chicken Recipe: Takes about 5 minutes of prep and then you can do whatever while it simmers.

4 chicken breasts I use boneless skinless
1 large jar of salsa, however spicy you like it.
8 oz shredded yellow cheese
Rice


About 30 minutes before we want to eat:
Put chicken breasts in a large skillet. Cover with Salsa, Cook covered on medium to medium high for about 30 minutes (You want the Salsa to be bubbling a little). Cover with cheese and continue cooking until the cheese melts.
Serve over rice. Viola, you are done and trust me it is good!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am always in need of a recipe I am so glad you posted that! I am excited to try it