Sunday, June 3, 2007

Is it true?

After denying it for months, being endlessly chased by the Paparazzi "bump-watching", and countless gossip columns and tabloids accusing her, Erica Low's agent David has finally released an official statement:

"YES, Erica is pregnant, and NO it was not an accident. Erica was actually treated as a fertility patient due to some thyroid issues, and we are both thrilled to be adding to our family. The baby is due after Thanksgiving this year, but with Erica's history we're hoping to even make it past the first of November."

So it looks like these crazy people are actually having their 2nd and 3rd child 16 months apart... ON PURPOSE!

We managed to track down Erica in person- tired and exasperated by all the gossip, she finally commented, "Yes, I am pregnant. I'm almost 16 weeks along. This has definitely been my best pregnancy yet. I have only thrown up a few times total compared to a few times a day with my other boys. We really think this is our third son, but we won't know for sure for a few more weeks. We're going on a family trip next week. Maybe we'll have some more news after the trip."

P.S. Can you tell I'm really paranoid about people thinking it's an accident? When we first started telling people EVERYONE asked if it was on purpose, so now I just make it clear that it was.

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Well, I think 16 months is AWESOME:) I hope you make it to your due date- or you, know- close enough!
I hope you're having fun at your fams house this week- you will soon be on a much deserved hawaiian vacation! yay!

Dede said...

Congratulations Erica! You are going to be one busy woman!! I can't wait to find out what you're having...