Saturday, June 23, 2007

Tally it up!

Okay, I want you all to come out of the woodwork, even you non-commenters and give me your final guess on the gender of this baby. Please! As of today we are at T-8 days until the big ultrasound, and I'm finally getting excited! So I'm going to give you all the signs pointing in either direction of gender (And I DO mean ALL the signs- including the wive's tales I deem worthy of this post). Are you ready? **deep breath** Okay!

Wait, sorry, first I should tell you that I was 100% sure Dawson was a girl. We really wanted a boy, but it seemed like everything pointed to girl, I almost bought pink bedding on ebay (non-returnable). So remember not to trust me, dig deep into your gut and then guess. Okay, now are you ready?

Signs pointing to boy
Dave and I both think it's a boy ever since conception
We already have 2 boys
Chinese gender chart (I just checked it, but it says Isaac was a girl, so....)
Measures big
I sleep with my head pointed north

Signs pointing to girl
Draino Pee Test
Less sick (Dr. said that might mean girl)
High hcg numbers early on much higher than with my other pg's(can mean girl or twins)
Craving sweets and fruit
The hair on my legs is growing slower than before pregnancy

Okay, so I had to add some ridiculous wive's tales on there, or it wouldn't be any fun. But I made sure the 2 lists were even, so you can't pick a gender based on how many signs there are.

Common, leave a guess on my comments! I'll even send you a congratulations email if you're right, and definitely recognize your name on my gender post next Monday.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh...I don't know. I'm going to go with Henry. (But would love to be aunt to a girl too. Either way mom and I have to go shopping!)

Unknown said...

I bet it is a girl!!! What do you want?

Anonymous said...

I sure hope it is a girl and that I get to live to see it be born. I hope your wives tales about having a girl come true. I know for you there will be pluses and minuses about having either a boy or a girl.

Anonymous said...

wow i dont know i hope it'll be a girl!anyways i'll be estatic either way!

Erica said...

Ash- I'm either way, slightly leaning boy... But Dave REALLY wants it to be a boy. I'm sure we'll both be thrilled either way.

Trisha said...

Girl, Girl,Girl. How could I root for anything else? No really, I think judging by the very sophisticated methods you've presented so far a girl is a highly accurate prediction, at least a 50-50 chance:)
The hair on my legs grew slower when I was preggo, and of course I had a girl. The chinese chart was wrong for me.

Anonymous said...

I really really REALLY want a girl. Haha but you're working on your basketball team, right? I'm just happy to have another neicephew. love you!

Jocee Bergeson said...

GIRL ALL THE WAY! The odds that you'll have 3 of the same gender in a row are too slim. Buy the pink bedding! :)