Tuesday, June 19, 2007

We're baaaaaaack!

We just got back from Hawaii this morning. It was a great trip!! We had so much fun, and did so many fun things. The kids were really good, and had a great time. I'm currently going through the pictures, (we took around 300 pictures) but I thought I'd post my absolute favorite picture. Dave and I were about 20 feet away from this scene just laughing our heads off. This little girl was named Masha, her mother is Russian, and apparently didn't want her daughter to have a tan line. So she spent her days topless. Isaac was walking behind us, and she cornered him. This topless girl was totally putting the moves on my son, it was hilarious! I consider this picture a classic, I can't wait to tease him with it when he gets older!
I'll post the rest of the pictures as soon as I get some sleep and get unpacked!

2 comments:

JCooper said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny! You'll have to write about how the airplane trip went. We were considering another trip to Hawaii but the thought of taking Ethan on a plane for 10 hours was less than appealing. Sounds like you guys had a great time!

Trisha said...

Oh that is too funny! He'll probably either LOVE or HATE that picture when he's about 16:)
That's so cute-