Friday, June 22, 2007

Tag?

I've never actually done anything like this before, but then again I've never been singled out by name, so I guess I'll do it. Dave is out of town on a fishing trip with his Dad, so I don't have much else to do. Thanks Ashley! ;)


4 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1.
INVU
2. Boylston Auto Body
3. Ice Skating Coach
4. Web Designer
4 MOVIES I CAN ALWAYS WATCH:
1. Remember the Titans
2. Princess Bride
3. National Treasure
4. Night at the Museum
4 PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. New Jersey
2. Bountiful, Utah
3. Cache Valley, Utah
4. Boston, MA
TV SHOWS I ENJOY:
1. Twilight Zone
2. Seinfeld
3. Unless you count Backyardigans and Dora, I'm out of shows. I don't watch much TV.
4.
FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Pasta
2. Salad
3. Fresh fish in the islands.... YUM!
4. ANYTHING that I grow in my garden
WEBSITES I VISIT (ALMOST DAILY):
1. Blogs
2. E-mail
3. Woot
4. Babycenter

PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. Hawaii
2. On a cruise
3. Boating
4. B-town visiting my family(Wish gas wasn't so expensive)

4 BLOGGER BUDDIES TO TAG:
1. Trisha
2. Jocee
3. Ashleigh
4. Hailey

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What is woot???

Erica said...

Woot is 1 day 1 deal. They sell things for really cheap, but they only sell 1 thing a day until it sells out. Most of the time it's junk but sometimes there are treasures on there. The possibility that it might be good, keeps Dave and I visiting it every day!