Sunday, May 1, 2011

Renovations

We are expanding our house by two feet. Renovations have already begun and are already taking their toll on this family. We are scheduled to be done by December 6th, but we usually wrap these things up a little early. As uncomfortable as I feel bragging about this so early on, height and width restrictions make it quite obvious, and some members of our family have a hard time keeping secrets anyway. We'll keep you posted on the progress.....maybe...... If we have energy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT! Holy crap woman, you are ambitious! I love how you worded it :) Good luck and don't have this one in the car :)

Seriously... said...

hahahaa! congratulations! that is super exciting. We are taking a small break from renovations :)

p.s. i reread your post 3 or 4 times cause i thought it was so funny!

Mindy said...

I don't understand houses. What does two feet mean exactly?

Jocelyn said...

I read this on Facebook and could hardly believe my eyes. You are AWESOME. I'm so happy for you guys. Honestly. There is always room in the world for another Low!!! Good luck over the next several months -- I'm always always always here if you need me.

AND.....what will you do for the Christmas party? I'll be around to pinch hit where you need it!

Emily + Eric said...

Congratulations! What wonderful news. I was just rocking my little guy this morning whispering in his little ears how much I love him! Aahhh! I love babies! Congrats!!