Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pictures

Out of necessity, I uploaded the pictures from my camera. I am so lazy about that. MAYBE I'll post a few, or maybe not. But here are some random pictures of each of my delicious little babies. And I am actually in one of them which is rare.
Me and the G. man


Dawson (must have just gotten out of the bath- look at his cute, fuzzy hair)


Isaac and his favorite pose


And Henry's infectious smile.


Some funny Henry stories.

Last week Henry told me, "When I grow up, I'm going to be a turtle!"

But this week Henry told me reluctantly, "When I grow up, I'm going to be a man." and he twisted up one side of his mouth/cheek as if he were settling.

Dawson announced that he did a little hiccup and Henry's eyes brightened up. "I can do a hiccup!" He hopped right off the couch, and onto his hands and feet where he lifted his bum up and down in a primitive pushup motion. I informed him that pushups were different than hiccups. But that didn't stop him from feeling pretty brilliant.

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Erica, you are just gorgeous.

And Henry's smile is killing me. Oh, he is so cute!!

Andrea said...

What an adorable family! It's always a perk when I find a half decent picture of myself in the tons of pictures of my kids. Yours is gorgeous!

Cathie said...

Those are some gorgeous boys! Congratulations on #5. I am so sorry that you are already having contractions; you are such a trooper! I am also glad Dave is taking good care of you.
What a scary night with your babies breathing. What a blessing he was okay.