Friday, June 4, 2010

Saddle Rock

Today my fantastic hubby took the day off work to go on a hike with us. Jesse brought his boys along and Trisha brought Naomi. It was lovely. Nicely overcast so it wasn't too hot, but not muddy and slippery. It was a tough hike and it took every last ounce of energy Dawson and Drew had, but they did it, all the way to the top and back down. We also stopped at the "bear" cave on our way up. It took us 3 hours round trip, and we had a nice snack on the top.

Yeah, this is saddle rock, but I guess we hiked up the other side of it.


Trisha and Naomi


Me and my Daws at the top


Me and Daws. He's really cute, and I'm.......


Check out his smile!


Trisha and Naomi at the top


Jesse and his boys


Us looking a little bit ragged at the top. Check out that view!


Group shot. And for those who care, check out my t-shirt. It says Randolph New Jersey. Yeah baby! Found that little gem in my closet after having ignored it for quite a few years.


Thanks guys for an awesome morning! And thank you Dave for coming with us. I'm sure enjoying not being pregnant or nursing this summer!

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

It's so nice, isn't it?!

Saddle Rock looks beautiful -- we're going to have to do that this summer with the kids.

Gorgeous view and gorgeous people.

I'm with you -- let's get together soon.

Trisha said...

Cute photos! And good job posting so fast. You rock.
Want to go on another hike?

neil said...

I think I saw a picture of Jesse and his boys a few weeks ago in a rubber raft on Campbell Ck. in Alaska. The resemblence of his boys and yours is great you'd think they were related. LUV YA'