Thursday, June 24, 2010

My little animal





My little animal is walking 80% of the time now. Finally. Little monkey, loved his monkey crawl and just didn't care about walking. He is so stinking cute. And soooooo much trouble. He can get out of any restraint (luckily not the crib though) and climbs all over the place. He gets in to all his trouble with a smile on his face, huge smile, mouth open as wide as possible, and melts our hearts. We worship this little G. baby, and are glad he's finally walking!!!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I am a SOAR certified instructor. This initially probably means nothing to you. But it should. It means I am a master in restraining people. Let me spend some time showing you the tricks up my sleeves and you will be restraining your baby in no time. {P.s. The restraints are generally used for people with disabilities with aggressive behaviors ... but let's use 'em on an adorable baby. It'll be just fine.} And if you are lucky, I will put on a real show and do it while holding a potato bug in my hand. That's all.