Thursday, January 14, 2010

Deep thought

Everyone is using such different names these days. If you use a super common name like Kim or Melissa will it sound really exotic when that child is in high school?

Randomly I would like to write that I saw a lady at Macey's last night that literally looked like she had a yoga ball inside her shirt. I stopped twice to stare. I hope she has triplets in there. Maybe sextuplets. Until that moment in time I was convinced that I had been the largest pregnant woman of all time. Now I know that she is. I hope she delivers tomorrow. Because she must be in tremendous pain.

2 comments:

Tiff said...

I am finally rejoining the blogging world after a crazy few months and have really enjoyed catching up on you and your cute family! I for one don't think you need a disclaimer - you do have a great husband and seriously cute boys! Brag away! :)

Justin and Breanne said...

You must have seen me at the store :) I knew people felt bad for me :) I really hope it is true that boys spoil their moms I am a little nervous for the dads though :)