Monday, January 4, 2010

Random Pics


I just downloaded all my pictures from 2009 onto my computer. I found some pictures that were never blogged, and here they are in no particular order. There will probably be more to come.

My little Henry is a different kind of child. He really wants to be a baby still, and can often be found in the swing, high chair, or saucer. Here he is stuck from trying to get out of the Jumperoo.


My two little stud muffins eating breakfast before school. Seriously, I love these boys, and I can't wait until my bar is surrounded by teenage boys eating breakfast. They'll be so hot! But I'll need three loaves of bread just for breakfast!



Isaac with his new teacher Mrs. Carson. He really likes her. His teacher Miss Melanie was diagnosed with leukemia and is undergoing treatments right now. He misses her too.


Isaac's Christmas program. So cute.


My son is the nerd in the middle. ;)


We let the boys sleep under the Christmas tree two nights before Christmas. They loved it!

Don't be deceived though. Isaac and Daws fell right asleep and slept through all of Dave and my night time activities. Henry..... just couldn't fall asleep. Ended up in his crib. But not before I caught him on camera making his "camera face."


My blue eyed boys playing together. A rare photograph of Henry NOT making his "camera face."


Why oh why can't I catch a picture with all four boys looking normal? G. must have been crying because his nose and eyes are red and swollen.


Pretty accurate photography right here. Henry making the camera face. Isaac snuggling and posing perfectly. G...... probably caveman grunting at the camera. And Dawson, the boy with the best smile!


Grammy got these boys matching McQueenie pajamas. They loved them. This might be Christmas morning. I really don't know though.

2 comments:

Roxie said...

cute pics..I love the matching outfits one..I miss you guys!

Mindy said...

P.s. Mrs. Carson ... I taught seminary to her. So sad. I am so old. The end. :)