Saturday, January 2, 2010

Just sayin'

If I were on the same schedule as the last two times I would be about 2.5 months pregnant right now. Well, I'm not. And it feels really good. I feel like I can breathe a little bit. And the Accutane is still my best friend despite the cracks in my nostrils, lips and ears. How's that for gruesome blogging? But it's true the Accutane has dried me right out, and eliminated my need for makeup. I love it. Only two more months of it. And no, I'm not getting pregnant as soon as I go off of the Accutane. I'm enjoying this break too much. And how will you know when I'm ready to get pregnant again? When you see a post titled, "MY BASEMENT IS FINISHED." We have no room upstairs for another child, so that is a prerequisite. And at the rate we're moving, it will never be done. :(

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I wish I could break into your blogger account and create a post entitled that. :) P.s. I get some super awesome moisturizer at the pharmacy called CeraVe. It's not prescription, but it is behind the counter. Maybe it will help. :) Also, I am learning to share too ... So, Henry and I can be BFF. :)

Cathie said...

What great pictures! Wow, you really will have your bar full of boys...you better start budgeting now! They are handsome!