Monday, January 11, 2010

Hemy Boy

My little Hemy Boy has the cutest language. Anything he doesn't know how to say he just fills in with jibberish. An adult stranger can ask him a question and he will look them right in the eye and give them a very long answer that includes very few words. He does however say plenty of words and is right on schedule with his age, which I didn't think would happen with him at first. The words and sayings he says are so cute. I don't want to forget them. I'll be adding more to this post later, this will be my holding spot for Henry-isms. So here are some of the things he says,

Did it!
A Funnay- means a bunny. I love it and talk about bunnies all the time just so I can hear him say it.
Don't wannit
McQueenie
ChaChow- Kachow like Lightning McQueen
He says all his brothers names, G., Aye-dit for Isaac, and Dos which can't be written to include the tiny little lisp he has when he says it or the way he purses his lips together to say it, yep I want to eat him up!
He hit me
I want sanwich- anything in bread form
fitz it- for fix it
One of my favorites- After watching Bolt one day he was pointing to the characters and instead of calling the girl "Penny" he called her "Money" pretty intelligent association I think.
Noooo MITH!- Joseph Smith
Henry can sing Jingle Bells and Praise to the Man, with some of the real words, but many of his own words too.
Henry can sing the theme songs to Indiana Jones and Star Wars and has been able to do that since he was 1.

No comments: