Monday, September 14, 2009

Mamo

Henry has had a thing lately for "Mamo". He discovered that his swim diapers had Nemo on them and carried armfuls of swim diapers around every day. I took pity on him, and so I decided to get him some Nemo paraphanalia. With Halloween coming up, I gave in and bought him a Nemo costume too. It is the cutest thing ever! When he runs around his little back fin wiggles back and forth and he actually looks like a fish. SO CUTE! He was very pleased with his Mamo costume and I can't wait until his other Nemo things come in the mail. He'll love them.



10 comments:

Lo said...

Not fair! I want to see little Rico in a fishy costume! Boy am I jonesin time up there after seeing this picture...

Mindy said...

I cannot believe how big he is these days! I cannot believe how long ago it was we did EFY. Sigh.

Jocee Bergeson said...

cute! sage is to curious george like Henry is to Nemo. but I haven't bought her anything curios georgy b/c last time I fell for that (wonder pets) she stopped like it after I bought all the gear!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Possibly the cutest thing I have ever seen!

Carrie said...

Love it! Costumes are the best toys!

Amber Bradley said...

How cute!!! where did you get it?

Tiff said...

Oh man! That is too dang cute!

Erica said...

Amber- I got it on ebay.

Suz said...

That is so funny cause Gabe is obsessed with Nemo too! He is going to be Nemo as well!

Mame & Don Kammann said...

He and Brandon should get together with their Nemo costumes. He's outgrown his, but it sure is cute.