Friday, September 18, 2009

Dr. Appt.

Just got back from Dawson's 3-year appt. (better late than never) The highlight of the appointment was when the doctor asked Dawson what color the dinosaur was. Henry turned his head, looked straight at the doctor and said, "Green." I assured the doctor that it was just luck. We are still working on WORDS with Henry, not COLORS!

Dawson is only 33 pounds, which is 60% and 38.75 inches which is 70%. Not as much of a munchkin as I thought he was. He did great, and I was thrilled to have no concerns with him to report. Night trained, potty trained, eats well, sleeps well, and is healthy as can be. I may take him to get his speech evaluated, but other than that we are good to go!

G. Jesse's appointment was last week and he weighed in at a whopping 15 lbs (15%) and 25.5 inches (20%). The doctor was actually thrilled with that, and wrote "On the regular curve!" I thought he had grown quite a bit since I quit nursing, but I guess it wasn't quite as much as I thought. He just is so much chubbier than Henry, I thought he'd be at least 50%.

Healthy boys! Henry's 2-year appointment is next month, but since he performs so well for the doctor, I'm sure he'll do fine too. ;)

No comments: