Monday, September 21, 2009

The IPOD

Lately my kids have been doing a lot of this.....



They watch movies on the ipod. They love it, they escape into their own little world with their own screen and headphones.

So today while I was cleaning, I resorted to this:



I don't know if you can quite tell, but I am sporting the 80's kids headphones that my mom gave Dawson for his birthday. We have two ipods, but only one set of ear buds. So after I snapped that picture of Isaac, he took this little sweetheart of me. Don't I look hot? Maybe Isaac will have a career in photography. Then he can buy his own ipod....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do look hot. And WAY to skinny for just having your 4th baby! I'm jealous.

Erica said...

Amber, I'm sure I'm just sucking in, it's all an illusion!

Mindy said...

Haha, the best thing is you DO look hot!! I saw that photo and thought, "She just looks sooo stinkin' adorable!" LOVE IT!