Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to me

+= My Mother's Day Present and a happy runner.

I am excited to try out the Nike+ system on my nighttime runs. And excited for my new green Nano. Thanks to my hubby for the Mother's Day gift, or for buying this for me around the time of Mother's Day and counting it as a Mother's Day present. We don't usually do big presents for each other on holidays, but Dave told me to go for it since Mother's Day was coming up. It comes next week, and I can't wait.

PS I do know that I'm THE last person on Earth to own an ipod. I just could never see the point until now. I hope I picked the right one. I debated between the touch and the nano and decided the nano was better to run with.

1 comment:

Katie Petersen said...

hope you had a great mothers day! Ipods make workouts so much better! I'm sure you'll love it!