Tuesday, May 26, 2009

G. Jesse's Newborn Photo Shoot

I found an INCREDIBLE photographer as I was browsing online right before G. was born. Her name is Sarah and her company name is "Bitsy Lane Photography." She specializes in children, but mostly newborns. She studied photography at Utah State, so she really understands photography, and isn't just any old person with a nice camera. She is awesome! She came and spent time in my parent's house with her own props, and things she found in the house, and took about a million pictures. She was so good at being patient with his newborn quirks, and catching the best moments. I am so glad to have these pictures of my sweet baby at 10 days old, and wanted to recommend her to all my friends in the Salt Lake area who have newborns and little kids. She doesn't charge very much, and she is well worth every penny! Click here to visit her website and see her portfolio. And here are some of the highlights of G. Jesse's photo shoot.

We asked G. what number of child he was in the family, so he held us 4 fingers ;). Yeah, he's pretty smart already...








2 comments:

Jocee Bergeson said...

those pics are awesome! i'll have to use her (since she comes to u house!) that's teh only way to survive a newborn photo shoot! how much does she charge/give CD w/ images? fill me in...her blog doesn't have that info! I might want to see if she'll do sage 3 yr/drew 1 yr...

Mame & Don Kammann said...

These pix are great! He is just the cutest little boy. Lots of kisses to all the boys.