Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Dr. appointments

Today the younger two boys had well child checks and shots! Neither of them were thrilled with the shots, but G. Jesse has pretty much been sleeping all day, so I don't mind. They are both perfectly healthy. Henry was in the 60th% for height and 25% for weight. His weight was up from 15% at 9 months and maybe 5% at 6 months. He's growing! He weighs 23 pounds, so he's not really big for 18 months.

G. Jesse only weighed 9 lbs 5 oz. I guess he can still be called my beensy boy. I thought he was 10 pounds when I weighed him at home, but that method isn't the most scientific method of weighing I guess. And he was 21 inches long. I think he was like 15% and 10%. Basically he's about the same size at 2 months and 1 week or almost 10 weeks old as I was at birth. My poor mom! I would never want to give birth to a baby this size! I don't think my mom wanted to either, but I guess once you're there you can't turn back.

2 comments:

Jocee Bergeson said...

Well, Sage weighs 24 lbs 4 oz. so Henry's not far behind!! ;)

Glad G. Jesse's still beensy...so cute.

Mindy said...

Hi. :)

1. Your child's name is Gordon Jesse. The G. has a purpose.

2. It'd be as if his name was pronounced, Guh-Jesse. :) Instead of saying the G like "gee." :)

Congratulations, you have earned your first golden stars from my blog. :)