Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Isaac

My little Isaac is a budding romantic. Last night he saw me lying on the couch resting and he decided I needed a little refreshment to get me moving. He went down to the storage room, got my favorite drink, and a can of potatoes. He got his favorite bowl and a spoon ready for me. I had to take a picture of that. Isaac really is sweet and always taking good care of me. He is an incredible big brother too. He plays with my hair every day, and frequently tells me how beautiful my hair looks even though it rarely does look beautiful.


Lately everything is Indiana Jones. His grandpa gave him this special hat, and he found himself a bag, coat, and whip to make him look like Indy. He is hilarious.


Isaac is doing quite well in his reading even though I get kind of frustrated sometimes. He can read 2 short sentences at a time in his reading lessons such as, "This is a rock, Sam is at the rock." His little friend Caleb has been doing piano lessons for quite some time, and does very well. So Isaac's dad was inspired to start piano lessons with him, and Isaac voluntarily practices every day for a penny! He can do scales with both hands, and play the top hand of the Indiana Jones theme song. I am amazed at how much he has learned in just a few weeks.

We are so proud of our oldest boy! He is one good kid!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

stop. you're making us look bad.