Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hooray!



Yes, this is Bubba standing up! Yesterday I saw him stand himself up in the middle of the room and walk to the couch. Since then he has been standing a lot more and taking more and more steps. He still crawls as his main form of transportation, but I think it will only be days before he has the balance to walk everywhere again. YAY! Thanks again for all your kind thoughts and prayers. I'm grateful to have a healthy baby now! (Although both our little ones have extremely snotty noses. Welcome to December I guess?)

For those of you who have only seen him through pictures, I'm sorry that you do not understand that this is the most beautiful baby in the whole world. **NO BIAS INVOLVED, I promise! :), It's purely narcissism because this is the first baby that looks like me!** It's such a shame his mother is such a terrible photographer, I seem to catch the worst shots of him, but I love looking at this baby with his cutest little nose, pouty lower lip, and huge blue eyes. I love to kiss and snuggle him too! Not that there ever really was a lapse in my gratitude for this kid, but I am more grateful than ever to have him after he was so sick.

For Family Home Evening we made this Gingerbread Train with a kit that some extremely nice people gave to us. It was so fun, the boys loved it!

1 comment:

Roxie said...

So glad to hear that hes doing better! We missed you on Tues night!