Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sweet Henry

I know I'm obsessed with this baby, but I really can't believe how sweet this boy is. I'm just madly in love with him and I can feel his babyhood slipping through my fingers. So I feel the need to capture it somehow, and pictures seem to be the only way!


Okay, is that not the best picture ever? What a beautiful boy!


Bubba is MY boy. Finally a kid that looks related to me. What do you think?
Big brother Dawson is crazy about Bubba too. He is totally into the baby thing now!
And better yet.... He can't truly understand Bubba unless he spends some time in his shoes..... or his exersaucer. Goofy Daws!

3 comments:

brookiebaby said...

All of your boys are so cute! But Henry does seem to have the Biada look! :) Hope you're doing well! Loves!

Anonymous said...

Awww! Henry is a cutie. He does look more like you than Issac and Daws. When are you going to come out to Maine again, so I can meet those beautiful boys!?!

Trisha said...

Those are GREAT pictures of Henry!
He totally looks like you:) I love that Dawson in into Henry- Naomi is SO into James, it's fun:)
And Happy late birthday- again!