Friday, March 28, 2008

1st Nephi 3:7

Isaac has memorized a few things including this scripture written below. He actually can do it better than this, but he gets kind of show-offy when he knows other people will see it, and he doesn't quite do as well. But here it is, documented so we don't forget how brilliant our son is :)

1st Nephi 3:7 And
it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I awill go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no bcommandments unto the children of men, save he shall cprepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

2 comments:

Lo said...

My heavens that is adorable! He is going to be a seminary superstar. I mean scripture mastery at age 3...

Tiff Rudd said...

That is so cute!! Is he working on graduating from seminary early? :) What an awesome little boy!