Thursday, March 13, 2008

Chili's

I joined this thing called BzzAgent, where you get to try new things, and then try to spread the word. So this time they let us try some new burgers at Chili's. We loved them, so I'm going to spread the word now.

Last night we went out to dinner with our friends Spencer and DeAnne. We had some coupons for these awesome new

SMOKEHOUSE BACON BIG MOUTH BURGER*


And they were so good! I wasn't quite sure how I was going to eat it because they were so big! I ended up eating it in quarters, and I gave one quarter to Isaac. They have this REALLY thick bacon on them, and are so yummy! Then for dessert we had these little things called "Sweet Shots." It's a shot glass that's filled with layers of chocolate mousse, whipped cream, etc. So if you're having a hankering for a night out, go check out Chili's, we always love Chili's.

No comments: