Friday, December 7, 2007

Sweet Baby

Our baby was......
Isn't that cute? Our friend Sadie (A fellow boy mom- 4 boys 1 girl) gave it to us. I love it!

Our sweet little "Bubba" is 6 weeks old today. I wish I could bottle up this baby stage, he is so sweet! Really, he doesn't do anything exciting- no smiling, no intentional coo-ing, etc. But he still sleeps most of the time, and is really good. We love having this sweet boy in our home, he brings a lot of joy even in times that don't always call for joy.

I just got an email with a blog request. I didn't know they existed, but it has been requested that I post a "pregnancy" blog with all my information. For those of you who don't know, I am obsessed with the medical aspects of conceiving and pregnancy. I had my Dr. laughing yesterday as I asked all my technical, medical questions at my 6 week appointment. The funny thing about me and pregnancy is I LOVE getting pregnant, I LOVE giving birth (even though I scream how bad I hate it at the time), and I LOVE the babies, but I really don't like those 8 months in between. I wish I could somehow skip those 8 months... Maybe my research will help me find a way :). I have studied pregnancy and everything that goes with it for the last 4 1/2 years, and I have some great resources that I share with those who ask. Now I will send it out there for those who don't ask. HA! But really getting pregnant/pregnancy is a very private thing for some, and I know it's hard to ask these things, so this might be a good thing for some of my readers. Especially those wondering how I just got checks in the mail for $6600 just for giving birth. Yes, I will tell you how to MAKE money having a child (of course it's only at birth, they'll suck the money out of you for the rest of their lives still). So stay tuned for that post! And feel free to email me any other "blog requests"

2 comments:

Elise and Lane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trisha said...

I think whoever email you asked the right person! I've done my fair share of reading/researching and experiencing but it's nothing compared to your expertise in the preggo field!