Sunday, December 16, 2007

Ahem.

I am pleased to announce that I am starting a new blog. This new blog will be called "Preggot!- a blog about pregnancy, motherhood, and whatever else I feel like posting." It will be an impersonal blog, not about me but about the resources and information I have found on these topics through all my research. For those who don't know, I am quite an internet researcher, but I also love to trap my doctors in the examination room asking them questions. I really do think I know a lot of valuable information on this topic, so I think it will be a great site. So for anyone who has any interest in my topics, stay tuned for the first post on Preggot! The URL is www.preggot.blogspot.com

I will have it linked from my family blog, and once it gets going, feel free to link it to your blog as well! I am still writing the initial content, (amid all my other projects... I have way too many!) and will post as soon as I get a few articles written.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I love the idea, and I can't wait until the blog is up.