Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Imagination

Isaac drew up a map today on a post-it. It was a map to "stonestep hill" (from Backyardigans). It was so funny, he ripped the map in half and gave me half so he could race me to stonestep hill. Since I know how this story goes, I said out loud, "Green spaghetti! why would someone put green spaghetti on the map." Isaac came over and pointed to the map and said, "I think that's a popsicle." I was confused because there is nothing about popsicles in the episode. Then I started laughing hysterically as I realized he meant OBSTACLE. He is so funny. He also has had a "peg leg" today, just like Captain Pablo the pirate. His imagination cracks me up. He is such an easy child, I'm so thankful for him.

2 comments:

Jocee Bergeson said...

WOW! All 3 of your boys are performing nicely today. So cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Well hi there.. I was talking to my brother this afternoon and he was telling me about Jess, I am so sorry for your loss.. I have quite a few memories of her while being in the Biada household ages ago.. and as I went to find her obituary online I ran across your blog thingy (haha this blog stuff is new to me) and was so excited to find you. I am flying home for Christmas (I live in Chicago) so would love to get together.. its been ages!! You look so happy.. wow such cute little boys. And 3 boys! You sound like the Dato family :)

Give me a call.. I'd love to catch up, I'm in Cancun starting tomorrow until the 24th and then return to Chicago Jan 3rd so hopefully we can get together sometime in between then. Cell: 801-864-8820 or email: dezidato@hotmail.com

*waves to Jocee* We all need to get together.. I would love to see everyone!

Dez