Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy new year!

Happy new year. I must admit I didn't want 2011 to end. What a wonderful year this was to have my mom live here by us, Dave's parents serve a mission in Malaysia, and to welcome our fifth boy here. Our children are healthy and happy. What more could we want? How could 2012 possibly get better? I'm too exhausted for new years festivities, so after a 5 minute trip to the neighbors house and a kiss from my sweetheart, we took this picture in bed and I'm off to slumberland. Love to all my family and friends. Let's have a wonderful 2012.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Haha! I love this photo! And I love your pajamas!!! :) The word verification is "Billy" ... I think that means your next boy should be named that. Just sayin'.

Jocelyn said...

I'm pretty much in love with those jammies!

I didn't see the new year....I rarely do. But I was in love with 2011, too. What a life we all live!