Thursday, January 19, 2012

G Jesse

G Jesse will occasionally admit that is his name (although he sometimes only wants to claim the "G") but he will scream at you "I NOT GORDON!!!!" If you try to call him by his full name.

This kid is the world's BIGGEST monster, yet he is still the apple of my eye. He is adorable, charming, fun, but full of mischief. He is harder than the other 4 kids put together. And yet he feeds me with enough sweetness to melt my heart so I don't beat him.

I was just reading my blog from the past (something I do while I feed Walker to keep from getting bored) and I read the letter I wrote to G Jesse when I was sorting out my feelings about him being a boy.

"Whatever you look like, whoever you become, that all remains to be seen. I know that in about 20 weeks we will bring you home in the world’s tiniest monkey suit after the whirlwind which will be your birthday. "

I had to laugh. I.had.no.idea.just.how.much.of.a.whirlwind.his.birthday.would.be! And I had no idea how much of a whirlwind toddler he would turn into.

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Isn't it amazing that you had the foresight to write down what you were feeling at the time??? What a treasure.