Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas Eve at the Lows

I don't know if I have any pictures of Christmas. I haven't checked yet. But my brother in law took some great pictures of the Low family party! So at least I have some documentation of Christmas! The most important picture is at the top now. My 5 boys and their personalities. Isaac looking straight at the camera obediently. Dawson sticking his tongue through his missing tooth, and looking off to the side a little. Henry just happy to be there, folding his arms and smiling his crooked smile. G. Jesse not cooperating at all, always keeping us wondering. And Walker being a 2 month old who just wasn't sure why he was out in the cold weather without socks on.

Here is G. Jesse being a shepherd. It only lasted for a few seconds.

G. on Santa's lap. He was hiding in the study with the door closed and a terrified look on his face, but when I told him that Santa had Lightning McQueen he thought it was worth a try, so he came out to face Santa.

Henry on Santa's lap

Isaac on Santa's lap

Santa holding Walker


And Dawson had just asked Santa for an ipad.

1 comment:

Ann said...

I do adore each one! What a wonderful Low Christmas (: