Thursday, March 26, 2009

3 weeks old

G. Jesse is 3 weeks old now, and sweet as can be still..... He is still sleeping great at night, eating well, and working on his chubs. Clothes that were huge a week or two ago now fit great, I can't believe how fast they grow! He weighed 6 lbs 5 oz on Tuesday, so he is really gaining. He now has some cheeks and a rounder tummy. We adore pretty much everything about him. He still has jaundice, in fact his level was at 22! Yikes! So he now is on a medication called Ursodiol, twice a day, way easier than bililights. Hopefully it is working, we'll know tomorrow. I'm so glad he's here, I'm having so much fun with him.




Meanwhile, my boys are very creative at keeping themselves busy. Isaac and Dawson came upstairs yesterday saying, "Here come the girls!" And you thought we didn't have any daughters!


Isaac is turning 5 in 2 weeks, and he is having an Indiana Jones birthday. I'll have to post about that later....

1 comment:

Jocee Bergeson said...

He's really cute! Great pics. I have to admit that even seeing a pic of you w/ another newborn makes me so, so exhausted. Glad you're enjoying him b/c he'll be crawling before you know it. Can't believe Drew is already there...way cute. Drew just got his first tooth and it wasn't too too bad so let's hope it continues to go smoothly... ;)