Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I'm a little bit late on this, but don't worry, we weren't late for trick-or-treating.

We had a Joy School Halloween party at our house. Here are the kids singing "I'm a mean old witch with a hat."


I loved having my two little Buzz Lightyears. They were very cute, and those costumes are SO practical. They keep them nice and warm. It was a beautiful evening for Halloween, we've had such a nice fall, and we deserve it after our awful spring. We all wanted to go trick-or-treating together, so we left a bowl of candy on our front porch and left. We were gone all night visiting people and hitting a fantastic garage party in our neighborhood. When we came back, the strangest thing had happened. Instead of all of the candy being gone, our bowl was full of all different types of candy that I hadn't purchased. I wonder if someone felt bad for us because we were almost out of candy? It was kind of funny.





The two Buzz brothers and the two Hannah Montana sisters. Aren't they cute? Having the same gender has some really fun benefits!

3 comments:

Tiff Rudd said...

What cute Buzz Lightyear brothers! Glad it was a good Halloween!

The Johnson J's!! said...

My girls love, love, love the picture of them and the buzz's!!! Thanks for posting it, now I have it in my pics.

Ashleigh said...

The double Buzz Lightyear costume is just CLASSIC! So fun!
Boys are hilarious.