Monday, November 17, 2008

Club Soda and a lime

My favorite drink, especially when I'm pregnant and sick, is club soda with a lime. It is probably one of the least desirable drinks to most people, but to me it is the best thing ever. My sister Jessica drank it all the time in the last years of her life because she was always nauseous too. I ran out a few days back, and was feeling really sick last night. Some time before I woke up this morning, my husband went to Macey's and bought me 3 2-litre bottles of Club Soda, and 3 limes. Is that true love? I think it is!

Here is a picture of my birthday drink. He splurged and bought Pellegrino for my birthday, but honestly I think I like the cheap Shasta Club soda just as much. Thanks Dave for my drink today, my stomach feels great now!

1 comment:

Tiff Rudd said...

What a sweet hubby! Way to go Dave!