Friday, February 22, 2008

Recent Photos

Bubba has been "self pacifying" lately. It's so funny, he sucks that lower lip right in and it looks hilarious! My little sis calls this age the "little old man" stage because babies are bald and have no teeth. This makes him look even more like a little old man.


One thing I love about digital pictures is that you can take an unlimited number without "wasting" film. I love the progression you can see in pictures. Here Dawson and Isaac were laying together drinkin' chocolate milk.

Then Dawson saw that I had the camera, and wanted to be front and center!
P.S. I do put pants on Dawson in the morning.... they just don't stay on all day!

1 comment:

Lo said...

Oh I love your boys!
Henry is in that little old man stage :)
That is so like Daws to run up to the camera.
He's always loved it