Monday, February 11, 2008

Girl's Day Out

Today Caroline and I had a girls day out. Okay, not even out, but we had a girls day. I was tending Carrie's kids and Dawson and Cara were fighting, so I was trying to figure out what to do to distract them. We decided to do girly stuff while the boys played. So we did her hair and painted her nails. Unfortunately Dawson wanted his nails painted too. He is quite a vain child, he enjoys doing his hair, cutting his nails, and even putting on lotions. But he eventually understood that it was a girl thing, so let it go.

I love doing the fun stuff with other people's girls, and then sending them home. I much prefer my boys hair on a daily basis. But I do love makeovers, so send your girls over to my house every once in awhile.

Pretty Caroline!

3 comments:

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

I'd LOVE to take some pics of your cute boys! I'm always looking for "models"! Let me know when you're planning to come down to Bountiful & we'll plan to meet up! Although, it might be best to wait for the weather to warm up a bit, outdoor pics tend to turn out the best!

Trisha said...

cute braids! I'd send Naomi over but well, we live too far away and she's a little shy on the hair still...
Actually I got a few new hair clips, she's a little vain:) I need to paint her nails though, I've never done that with her yet!

Carrie Kirk said...

Thanks so much for making Cara feel special. She did love it! Thanks for taking my kids too. I loved that!