Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Love

I must admit. I am surrounded by more love than I knew was possible. Tonight was the viewing and it was amazing. I had a ridiculously stressful day getting ready for everything, but was amazed by the outpouring of love and support from family and friends. I am loving every second of my fantastic and favorite aunts being here. My dear friend, who wishes to be anonymous, selflessly watched all four boys at her parents house through the entire viewing, and even gave G. baby pajamas and Henry cowboy boots. This is a girl who hasn't seen me in a long time, but made a huge sacrifice. All my high school friends came together and surprised me, which amazed me. My ENTIRE Young Women's drove down an hour to the viewing, yes every one of them. I nearly passed out. Many of the sisters in the ward came down together, which again, floored me. So many people who we love came and we were so grateful to see them. And last of all, many people who I didn't know, and some of which had never met any of the other family members came and shared of their love for my dad. I truly felt LOVE. Thank you, thank you, thank you to you all. I love you all!

I will write more about the viewing and even my day later, right now I have to write a eulogy. That's my job.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I am so glad to hear this. We hope the day goes smoothly. Sending our love your way.

Jocee Bergeson said...

All this love is a tribute to yourself. You've made all of us love you! ;) Anxious to talk to you....hope you're hanging in there.

The Arbuckle's said...

I just heard of your father's passing. I am so sorry for your loss at this time. My thoughts go to your mother and I hope she finds strength in these next few weeks.

I admire your strength and power in knowing you will see your family members again. Please know my thoughts are with you and your family.

Lindsey Rosser