Saturday, May 29, 2010

George Biada life video

This is MY dad. This video makes me miss him so bad! It includes our two favorite death songs, if you will. "All that we let in" by the Indigo Girls. I listened to this song as I drove down when Aimee died. It says, "And all that guards us is A SINGLE CENTER LINE, and the brutal crossing over when it's time." That line to me is so profound. It is such a beautiful song. The second song is "Homeward Bound" sung by the Motab. Lauren and Kate sang this song to Aimee as she died, it was on Jessica's life video, and it brings me comfort every time I hear it. I'd like to think that all I need to do to connect myself to my family on the other side is start singing this song. I don't know how, but I know they know when I'm thinking of them as I sing or listen to this song.

Watch this video and know, that my Dad was so cool. And I really, really miss him.

I love you Daddy!

1 comment:

Christie said...

Oh that made me cry! Still thinking of you and your family during what must be a difficult time..