Thursday, March 22, 2007

:) Sleeping through the night:)

After 8.5 months of interrupted sleep, I can finally say that Dawson is sleeping through the night! He sleeps 8-9 hours and then I give him a bottle and he sleeps another 3-4 hours. I plan on "helping" him conquer those last 3 hours in a week or two. I think we'll be able to do it! But even though he is sleeping through the night..... I'm NOT! My body is so used to waking up every couple of hours that I still wake up. Hopefully I'll get over it soon, and enjoy that elusive full night of sleep I've been dreaming of.

*Update* 3/23/07- Last night Dawson slept from 8:30 until 7:00 this morning, and then went back to sleep until 10:00. THANK YOU Dawson!

1 comment:

Trisha said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I know what you mean about waking up anyway, I still do that sometimes-