Sunday, March 25, 2007

The Big Day

It's funny, Dave labled my birthday on our calendar as "The Big Day", but it really isn't a big day at all. It's very laid back, and I don't really care about it. I think maybe I'll stop at 25 anyway. It's a good age, not too old yet, and I don't want to get any older! I'm really quite exhausted from today, between church, and 2 birthday parties it's been a long day. Let me explain: Our neighbors invited us over for Sunday dinner and I told them I would bring the dessert. When I put it on my calendar I realized that it was my birthday, so I decided to bring cake. So...... I made my own cake. It was actually pretty good, and the dinner they made was phenomenal! Then my wonderful MIL had us over for strawberry shortcake. It was delicious. It's 9:45., the boys are in bed, and I think I'm off to bed too. YAWN!

Not the best picture, but this is our little family this morning before church. Notice my little missionaries, and their matching easter ties!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget--there is still a Biada family party to be had. Of course, it may be combined with some of the many April events.

I'm glad you had such a great day!

P.S 25 is NOT old :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE the matching ties! Happy Birthday!