Saturday, March 31, 2007

~My Birthday Present~


So here it is. We got it in our posession today. My TRUE birthday present from Dave. My boat! We are so excited, it is so surreal to have this thing parked in our garage. For those who don't know the story, this boat belonged to the family of one of Dave's students. This has been a 1-owner boat, and they treated it like a baby. It is in beautiful, mint, immacculate, perfect condition (especially considering it's age), so we felt like it was a great opportunity. We are the very proud new owners of a shiny red Rinker. Now we just have to figure out how to tow it. Stay tuned for that saga.

2 comments:

Trisha said...

WOW!
I had no idea!!! I am super jelous!!! So cool:) Can we ride in it too?
Happy Birthday (late)

Unknown said...

Nice I love boating! We go with my fam all the time and have a blast. You guys are going to have so much fun!