Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Romantic Sigh

I have to admit I just let out a Romantic, I'm in love, sigh. My camera is broken. I called my husband and told him. Do you know what he said?

"Buy a new one. Just do it. Just buy a new camera, don't ever ask me about it again. Buy an SLR, but whatever you want. Just do it, and have a camera that works. Just get whatever makes you happy. Okay? I love you, bye."

I said "ok" and "I love you too" and then hung up laughing. Then I let out a long, smiling, romantic *sigh*. My husband just wants me to be happy. Does life get better than that?

2 comments:

Cathie said...

Great story! That is the way I need to look at things - life doesn't get better then that!

Mindy said...

Good job, Dave-o. :) Erica, you are so adorable. And I hope you got your camera. :)