Sunday, July 12, 2009

We went to Disneyland

Yeah, it was in April, but better late than never. For spring break we went to St. George and we told the kids that we were going home. Instead, we went to Disneyland. They were so surprised, and it was nice that they didn't know about it and couldn't bug us asking, "How much longer until Disneyland?" I think it was the world's cheapest trip to Disneyland, and it was awesome. We left Henry with Jesse and Brooke and took Isaac, Dawson, and G. Jesse. G. was the perfect traveling baby. He would sleep in his stroller while we waited in line and wake up when we picked him up for the rides. Dawson was pretty scared of the rides at first, but by the end he was a lot better. We had a great family trip, and I wanted to make sure I finally documented that it did exist.

Lovin' the Pixar parade!


Dawson kind of freaked out about the life sized Buzz lightyear.





The "L" for Low


Dawson loved the calm, cool Jungle Ride


The best Disneyland baby. Who got a TON of attention because he was still really tiny. He was only 4 or 5 weeks. He just slept like this most of the time.


Isaac and Daws meeting Buzz. Notice who's behind who


My Disneyland boys. I love them!

2 comments:

Jocee Bergeson said...

When you get a sec, I'd love you to email me your "making disneyland cheap" ideas. I think we'll go next year and I'd love to have them on my computer for when we plan the trip. Glad you had fun -- great pics!!

Lo said...

Isaac sure does have a VERY cute shadow. or clone? Either way, Daws is so funny and adorable!