Thursday, July 30, 2009

All time favorite picture

Did I post this picture in my last blog post? Yes. Do I think it deserves it's own post? Yes. Do I think you should click on this picture to enlarge it so you can really get an idea of how hilarious it is? Yes. Do I laugh out loud every time I click on this picture and enlarge it? Yes. Could this possibly be my all time favorite picture? Yes, definitely.



The highlights of this picture in a bulleted list:

  • the drool dripping down his chin and onto his shirt
  • his gummy, crooked baby teeth, kinda gross, huge smile
  • his scrunched up nose
  • his one eye closed more than the other giving a look of deformation
  • the bruise and the pink scar on his head proving that he's a one year old
  • the fact that he is so pleased at having stolen his brother's glasses and lightsaber
  • the wristband from swimming that he wore for almost a week and was very sad when I removed
  • the fact that my floor is clean in the background which never seems to be the case in my photography

Have you ever heard the phrase "A face only a mother could love?" I think this picture qualifies.

4 comments:

Bethany said...

I love this picture - what a fun kid. I have lots of pictures of my kids that I am sure entertain me more than anyone else. Just another mom bonus! We got pics done by Sarah because I LOVED yours. Thanks for the tip - she was fabulous!

Brittney said...

now THAT is a good photo. i can see why you love it--please blow it up to poster size and hang it in your bedroom.

Tiff Rudd said...

I was just catching up on all the summer posts I missed and had to tell you again how good it was to see you!! So fun hanging out with you and spending a little time with your cute family! You are a great mom with some seriously cute boys! I especially loved those killer pictures in tuxes! Oh, and I agree - that picture is hillarious!! Love ya girl!

Jocelyn said...

I'm so glad we caught each other at Walmart today! It was really nice to chat for a few minutes.

This is such a great picture!!!