Thursday, July 17, 2008

Flaming Gorge

We had an awesome trip with my family to Flaming Gorge. I just love boating trips! We had a great time with the Biada's, and as always I came home grateful that the Lord sent me boys and awestruck that my parents took on the challenge of 5 girls. Those teenage girls are superfun, but very emotional, and I seem to have a way of making them cry! I love hanging out with my fam, and I was so glad my mom got to come along this year! Here are the pictures from our trip...

Dad, Kate, and Mom on the tube


Last year Lauren had a tough time catching a fish... this year she is the only one who caught a fish!


Our boat and the Biada's boat


The dudes


Me and my boys with the Gorge in the background.


Here I am on our boat.


Everyone's favorite... BABY BUBBA! who now stands.... he is getting way too big


I need to make a photo album of this kid and the funny places and positions in which he falls asleep. We kept laughing at how we would find him sleeping.




2 comments:

Tiff Rudd said...

I LOVE boating trips! That is one thing I have missed the most being away! Looks like you guys had a great time!! Your boys sure are cute!

JCooper said...

Looks like you guys had a really fun time. I'm so jealous that you all have boats out there! I'm glad Isaac's surgery went so well. By the way - LOVE the hair!!