Monday, July 21, 2008

Bubba!

My Bubba is seriously the happiest person ever born to this earth. He is so happy and so fun and SO CUTE! He is approaching nine months, and he is such a little monkey! He crawls all over the place now, on his hands and knees. He loves to stand, and even likes to dance. He is so easy all the time, and I already feel depressed knowing I may never have another baby like this. I try to eat up every moment with him, and I think I express my adoration for him about 200 times a day. I am constantly saying, "Oh he's so cute, you are the sweetest thing I've ever met Bubba, I could just eat you up!" He sleeps well, eats well, and the only problem is he gets ear infections. I think I'll be getting him tubes in the fall, and then he will be THE PERFECT BABY! I love him!


Bubba learned how to turn around in his high chair

Bubba is madly in love with his brothers and Daddy. He just loves them!


Bubba learned how to say hi!

2 comments:

Lo said...

That is probably the cutest thing I've ever seen! He was so excited to wave and for all the attention. Not only that, but I think he liked the music in the background ;)

Tiff Rudd said...

He sure is a cute little guy! Isn't a happy baby the greatest thing ever! That video is priceless!!