Saturday, October 6, 2012

Is your mind boggled?

My brain is buzzing with possibilities and thoughts. Young men can go on missions upon graduation at age 18. Young women, blah blah blah doesn't apply to us. I'm a boy mom. Do we have dawson, Henry, and Walker graduate early and leave when they turn 18? Are all farewells/homecomings going to be in June? Will they offer mission prep in seminary? I'm in tears over this. This is so cool. I love modern revelation and living prophets. I just saw them interview a senior in hs who just found out he will be going on a mission sooner. He was beaming. The Spirit filled my soul and I knew that God loves these young missionaries and wants the best for them! General conference is kinda like Christmas. I spend both happily with my family, in my Jammie's, with fun surprises and big breakfasts. ;)

1 comment:

Roxie said...

YESSS GREAT things are to come!:)