Sunday, January 16, 2011

"Moooommmmy!"

In the middle of the night my baby G. woke me up calling for me. I was at a baby shower last night and Dave put him to bed before I got home. G. woke me up in the middle of the night to tell me about his night. And to hug me. It was so sweet. He told me that he went to Grandma's house and that he was with Daddy, and he just hugged me for a few minutes. Then he willingly got back in his crib and went back to sleep.

He missed me. And I'm so glad that when he called for me, I was there. I love being "Mommy" to these boys.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Okay, that is SO sweet. Each of my kids has done that maybe once in their life and I treasure each of those little moments. Like you said, it's SO nice to be "there."

Justin and Breanne said...

Those moments make everything worth it! Even on the worst day!