Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Pins and Needles

Sorry to have left anyone hanging on that. Seriously, the computer has been a real blogging downer. I'm so glad to have a working computer now. And mad at my dad for leaving me without a computer repair man.

Anyway, the pins and needles were for a business that we started. We opened up a kiosk in the mall selling hair products for the holidays. It has been a great learning experience, we hired employees, and I have managed this little store. It was a ton of work to get started, but hasn't been bad once it got going. Unfortunately it hasn't been that great financially, and I don't know if we'll do it again next year. But don't worry, I'm married to Dave Low the idea man. He'll have a new idea and a new business by the new year. You can count on it.

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

I saw that the other day! Cool.

I love how you described Dave. That's just exactly who he is. Love it.