Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Baby sister

I just wanted to quickly write about my baby sister. Why? Well, it's probably overdue, she's been living by me for 5 months now. But the big, fun thing was that she brought a boy over to my house for Sunday dinner. This is something I have never experienced, as my older sisters didn't date. It was so fun.

Little Lauren (actually taller than me, but still my little Lauren) has matured into a beautiful young woman. She makes me so proud. She is doing well in school, working at 2 jobs, and trying out new recipes that she shares with others all the time. She is happy and sweet.

I hardly ever see her, even though she lives 10 minutes away. She is too busy living up her college experience. But when I see her I remember how proud I am of her. It is wonderful to have my family so close to me now.

No comments: